Th 5, 04 thg 6 | Webinar
Parents & Teen Mental Health: Being prepared as your teens head into this unique summer
Hosted by our CEO and licensed clinicians focusing on adolescent health. Elemental Health is the leader in adolescent behavioral health.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
19:00, 04 thg 6, 2020 – 20:00
About the Event
This will be a difficult summer for teen mental health. After months of school closures... teen boredom, anxiety and stress are high. Our experts will share how teens are feeling and how parents can support them.
- Key learnings from survey data on teen mental health
- Signs to look out for, what they mean
- Strategies for parents to help teens
- Resources for finding support
We will also have a Q&A to address your thoughts, questions and concerns.
Hosted by Elemental Health, the leader in adolescent behavioral health
- Molly Fisher, licensed clinician focusing on adolescents
- Alex Alvarado, CEO at Elemental Health
- Anna Lizaur, partnerships at Elemental Health